Whenever you feel like reading a funny, embarrassing or happy moment that happened to people from all over the world, come to Happy Moments @ Blogger. Here, you'll find comics, stories, quotes, videos, etc...anything that made someone's day and that they'd like to share with you.
BECOME A PART OF HAPPY MOMENTS!
If you would like to become part of Happy Moments, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Happy Moments" in the subject field and with: your name, your email address and your blog URL (if you have one) in the body of the email.
Hopefully, when you read this blog, you enjoy a Happy Moment and pass it on to others to enjoy. =D
PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR BLOG/BLOG SALE/STORE ON THIS SITE. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT. THANKS! =]
NOTE TO ALL: THIS IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON'S PERSONAL SITE. THIS IS A COLLABORATIVE BLOG. (^_^)
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Monday, May 31, 2010
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Hi everyone! So sorry, Ive been away for such a long time, I really miss all of you, after this long time of not writing for Happy Moments was mainly because Ive gone through a long period of unhappy moments, but now my life is back to normal, and I would like to share with all of you my Happy Moments!
Yesterday I got into the school that I have been waiting for so long to receive a letter from, Seeing the letter of Acceptance, made me so happy!!!
Especially since My High School Graduation time, is just a few days away!!
So now, It would be really nice if I could hear from all of you guys
I'd Love to know about your Graduation or/AND getting into the college of your Dreams!
How did you feel during that time?
Have a Happy Day everyone! ^_^
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
It sure has been a long long time since I posted anything here, and I'm real sorry... just haven't been smiling too much lately... however, just today, a friend showed me this video and it truly made me smile! so I'm sharing it to all of you... and hopefully it'll make you smile too.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Okay people, the contest has been postponed due to the lack of entries. lol.
So get those awesome layouts and graphics ready for when it starts up again!
Happy Moments Contest!
Be creative~! And use your resources ;)
- Subscribe to Happy Moments.
- Spread the word, via your blog.
- Email: email@example.com with:
- your name
- your email address
- URL of your blog posting
- URL of your entry layout blog/image.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 12, 2010
Friday, April 2, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Nothing happens in your past or your future...everything happens in the present moment. Everything happens NOW. Life is just a series of moments. Find out what makes you smile in the moment...a laughing baby, a happy dog, an act of compassion, a kiss, or a butterfly. If you get this...you are always just a moment ...away from happiness - no matter what state of mind you are currently in.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
I've been watching their videos since, maybe about 3 years ago-ish? and been loving it ever since. First it was Yellow Fever, if you haven't checked it out, Do So!
Anddddd, they have tons of other videos ranging from music videos, vlogs, short films such as "Nice Guy" ... and now they have their own online store Wong Fu Store
To top it off, these guys, Wes, Phil and Ted, even have these super cute plushies in their store!
Well, check our their youtube channel HERE
Oh I love the Awkward Turtle ^^ such a sucker for cute Asian plush toys...
Monday, February 15, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Monday, February 1, 2010
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Have any of you heard her song "Love Story" ?
If not here it is :)
But here's the real reason for this post:
"Love Story" - From Romeo's Perspective
Isn't this guy pretty amazing!? ^____^
Throughout the entire video I kept thinking awwwww...
Monday, January 25, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Me: Don't worry babe, I'll wake up extra early just for you to make sure you're up on time! *smiles*
Me: I know you've been tired lately, so I'll give you a wake up call real early so you don't oversleep for work, hehe. *smiles* See how much I love you? Aren't I such a good gf? *giggles*
Him: No! Don't wake me up early tomorrow!!
Me: Huh? *confused*
Him: I don't have work tomorrow, it's Friday - I have school! Do not, please do not wake me up early on my one morning to sleep in
Me: ohh... ... *remembers* oops, I was just tying to help... -_____-
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Monday, January 18, 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, January 15, 2010
I'll show you why they always make me smile... (Note: the following photos are not owned by me. I found them all over the net)
I hope they won't go extinct!! Will be sad if they do ='(
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Richie Rich, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, The Lands before Time, Pocahontas, Thumbelina, Aladdin, Jasmine, Ariel the Little Mermaid, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Mulan, oh the list goes on!
I just thought I'll venture back to those times and post a bunch of characters that come to mind... it always makes my day, and makes me smile. I hope it does too, to you... wherever you are.
Next... is "Iiii can showww you the worldddd.. shining shimmering spleeenndid. Tell me Princess oh when did you last let your heart decide.... I can open your eyessss..." hehehe..
Oh I've always wanted a flying carpet...
"Let me be yourr wingsss.." aah such beautiful song...
And beneath all those hatred and anger, comes the bestest friends...
"You think you own whatever land you land on, the earth is just a dead thing you can claim..."
such a beautiful song...
and it's no other than...
I shall cut it here... I'll post more childhood cartoons and childhood movies next time!
I hope they remind you of those carefree times...
and keep smiling!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Reading though some of these will bring tears to your eyes.
The stories GMH (give me hope)...
- I was at the mall the other day when I saw an old couple sitting together. The man looked over at the woman and said,
''Jane, we did it. We grew old together.'
The look in her eyes GMH.
- An 11 year old girl in my area was kidnapped two days before Christmas. At first they didn't allow anyone but the police to search for her, but after a few days they announced that a public search party would be sent out, and anyone who wanted to look was to meet at the baseball stadium. 3,000 people showed up. It was Christmas morning. GMH.
- I woke up one morning to hear the birds outside my window and my mother cooking breakfast downstairs. I've never cried so much in my entire life. I had been deaf since the age of 8.
- My father was diagnosed with cancer and passed away 4 years ago. Recently, I stopped by his online blog. I found out my son had been leaving him comments, saying things like how he missed him, and how he is studying hard in school, and that he would study hard to find a cure to cancer so that people wont miss their grandfather like he does. GMH
- I work in a bank - a place where good news is hard to come by recently: Today I spoke with a gentleman who told me he needed to know how much money he had. When I asked if he had a large purchase coming up, he said yes. "I'm buying clothes for the man who asks me for a quarter every day on my way to school," he replies. This gentleman was 12. GMH
- A little girl was dying of cancer and her younger brother had a match for the bone marrow she needed. The doctors told him it was a matter of life and death. After he had the surgery, he asked the doctors how long he had to live. He thought if he gave his bone marrow to let his sister live he would die but he did it anyway. GMH
I could continue, but I think I'll let you all go check out GivesMeHope.com
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Friday, January 8, 2010
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Sometime the simple and little things in life need to be appreciated too :)
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
I just hope that one day I can have unconditional old people love...
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Saturday, January 2, 2010
I was opening a bottle of champagne for New Years and was a bit caught off guard by how freakin fast the cork popped out.
I just thought this was one of those priceless moments that my sister just happened to catch on camera