Welcome to Happy Moments. This blog is to help share laughter and joy to anyone wanting to put smiles on others' faces.

Whenever you feel like reading a funny, embarrassing or happy moment that happened to people from all over the world, come to Happy Moments @ Blogger. Here, you'll find comics, stories, quotes, videos, etc...anything that made someone's day and that they'd like to share with you.

BECOME A PART OF HAPPY MOMENTS!
If you would like to become part of Happy Moments, shoot me an email at maitai88@live.com with "Happy Moments" in the subject field and with: your name, your email address and your blog URL (if you have one) in the body of the email.

Hopefully, when you read this blog, you enjoy a Happy Moment and pass it on to others to enjoy. =D

PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR BLOG/BLOG SALE/STORE ON THIS SITE. THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR IT. THANKS! =]

NOTE TO ALL: THIS IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON'S PERSONAL SITE. THIS IS A COLLABORATIVE BLOG. (^_^)

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Getting Into The College

college Pictures, Images and Photos

Hi everyone! So sorry, Ive been away for such a long time, I really miss all of you, after this long time of not writing for Happy Moments was mainly because Ive gone through a long period of unhappy moments, but now my life is back to normal, and I would like to share with all of you my Happy Moments!

Yesterday I got into the school that I have been waiting for so long to receive a letter from, Seeing the letter of Acceptance, made me so happy!!!

Especially since My High School Graduation time, is just a few days away!!

So now, It would be really nice if I could hear from all of you guys

I'd Love to know about your Graduation or/AND getting into the college of your Dreams!
How did you feel during that time?

Have a Happy Day everyone! ^_^
~Emily Lee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaay!! Congratulations!! :D

My graduation was an awesome experience for me! The commencement ceremony felt like it went by in a flash but it was so much fun being able to celebrate it with my friends and classmates for the whole summer after! lol. Grad night was awesome!! There was lots of drinking involved (being typical high school grads. -.-;;) but that made it even more awesome cuz my friend's dad brought back a couple bottles of Cristal champagne from Vegas for her graduation party! lol.

Sadly I didn't get to go to my dream college but the college I went to ended up being great because I got to go on a study abroad (which was my dream for the longest time!) for alot cheaper from here than I would have at my dream college! And plus I met my boyfriend my college. :D But I DO still wonder what my life would be like if I had gone to my dream college. haha :P

Congrats again! And have fun!!! (>_<)

Reanaclaire said...

hi..greetings from reanaclaire.com

Congratulations..and all the best to you in your future undertakings!